Sunday, June 30, 2013

Buried

Note: Also written in my self imposed Exile from blogspot. Partially inspired by Terrible Things - Mayday Parade so give that a listen! Here you go; I call it

BURIED


Off in the shoreline,
I see you stand,
Lost to the world,
Unwilling to be found,
You look at me and,
I look away,
Maybe, if our eyes meet,
You might disappear,
Maybe if our eyes meet,
Maybe you'd know,
That we were so right,
It was wrong.
You call my name and,
I turn around,
Frozen to the spot,
Unable to move,
Your voice holding
Every inch of my body

You smile at me,
Sending waves of bliss
To the entire pinnacle of my being,
I walk towards you,
Guided by a force,
My lips cannot mention
And my pen cannot explain,

You stand an inch away,
Your beautiful face glowing,
Your smile vibrant,
I can almost smell your fragrance,
Flowery smell of lilies,
That could belong to no one but you,
I reach out my hand to touch your face,
But how could I?
When these hands buried you,
Not so long ago.

                                                ~ Aaiz A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog