Sunday, June 30, 2013

Aaaand Back!

So Hi!
It's definitely been really long since I blogged. I have remained in touch with writing but haven't really published anything. But as those of you (If any still read this) who have known me for long obviously knew, I never could stay away for long from the world of blogging. I mean they say a criminal always returns to the scene of crime and It's not like Aaiz can stay away from Aaizivia, is it?

So for all extents and purposes I'm back and you'd see more posts soon enough. Only thing is, you might notice a change in the direction of my writing. For long I've focused on political and nationalistic themes, but from here on forth, this blog would be more personal and a few social issues here and there but mostly, not a lot of political writing would be here.

It's good to be back and if you've stuck with me till now, <3.
A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog