Thursday, February 10, 2011

Welcome To Rylog

Hello !
This is Rylog. My first public blog in ages. I have been blogging since a long time ago. To be frank, i dont remember a time i haven't had a blog. But in the last three to four years, my blogs have remained private. Only accessible to a selected few among my best of friends. That is still there and it will always be there.
But recently, a lot of issues have surfaced among our society, in the world in general and in maldives, specifically. And i wish to give my views on these issues. To bring to words what my thoughts are about these problems and I have been doing that, to an extent in my Facebook statuses and stuff, but I haven't been able to talk in dept about it because Facebook statues have a word limit and it really got old.
Anyway, i guess i m gonna write a bit in this little rylog of mine. But I've got to warn you. Any one of you, who does read this. What i write about, is things which i believe are good. My beliefs might not be the same as yours and i m quite a bit of a hypocrite myself, so what i write might not be stuff i believe. My mind changes a lot, and i mean a lot. Cause i think a lot. That means what i write today might not be what i believe tommorow. But they are good things. Things which i think would benifit our system and the world in general, maldives specifically so please read them and let me know what you think :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog